Lucky Patcher is a handy application, made for android devices. It allows the user to block advertisements, remove certain inbuilt applications, avoid verification of licenses and modify permissions for applications, which is otherwise not possible. The application is fairly recent, been released the 5th of December, 2018. The stable version of the software is designed only for android devices as of now. It was developed by ChelpuS
and is available in a variety of languages. The application requires the Android device to be rooted, without which it does not perform the desired functions.
Features of Lucky Patcher v7.0.48
1. The Lucky Patcher application is a hundred percent free of cost. It is available in a number of languages, as per the desire and convenience of the user.
2. The application is small and does not take up too much of virtual space- just 7.2 MB
3. The application is a useful tool, that can be used to modify app permissions, backup and restore apps, bypass license verification for certain premium apps and block advertisements.
4. The application has one basic requirement- it requires the device to be rooted. This means that the user has access to the software of the device and has the capability to modify it. It permits the user to install software that the original creator does not allow.
5. Due to the requirement of the device to be rooted, hundred percent functioning of the application is not guaranteed. Since it is fairly recent, the security is not guaranteed either.
How to download Lucky Patcher v7.0.48?
To download the app click below-