Lucky Patcher is one of the few apps that you will ever find for Android OS that will allow you to do multiple things hassle free.
Most of the Lucky Patcher functionalities are related to your Android device being rooted because it gives the app complete access over your device, but there are some functionalities of the app which work without you rooting your Android device.
That is why it is considered one of the best apps for Android as it works with both rooted and non-rooted devices.
One such functionality of the Lucky Patcher is to remove license verification without rooting your device.
How to Remove License Verification with Lucky Patcher? (No Root)
To remove license verification without rooting your device, follow these steps:
- Download the Lucky Patcher App from our website and install it. (You can read here on How to Install Lucky Patcher App)
- Once installed, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- It will show you the list of all the apps installed on your device. Select the app for which you make free in-app purchases.
- Select “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Tap on “Create Modified APK File”.
- Select “APK Without License Verification”.
- Select “Auto Mode” and Tap on “Rebuild the App”.
- Wait for a while.
- When the patch results show, tap on “Go to File”.
- Select “Uninstall and Install”.
- A popup will show up, make sure that checkbox is marked and tap on “Yes”.
- After the app is re-installed, open it and you will see that app is license verified!
*Note: This process may not be as successful as compared to the root one!