Do you want to use premium Android Apps on your device for free? Yes, free without paying a penny for anything!
It is possible with the help of an app call Lucky Patcher! All you need is the Lucky Patcher app and you will be able to use any premium android app for free on your Android tablet or smartphone.
How to Remove License Verification of Android Apps?
Before you proceed any further, you should know that this requires your Android device to be rooted. So, if you don’t want to root your Android device, then you should look elsewhere as root is must for this process.
If you have already rooted your device and installed Lucky Patcher on your device, you should skip Step 1 and 2.
- Root your Android device to initiate the process. The root process is different for different smartphones, so, search on the Internet according to your device model.
- Download the Lucky Patcher App from our website and install it. (You can read here on How to Install Lucky Patcher App)
- Once installed, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- It will show you the list of all the apps installed on your device. Select the app for which you want to remove license verification.
- After you select that app, you will see different options there. Select “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Now select “Remove License Verification”.
- Another menu will show up, select Auto Mode(most preferred option) and then tap on Apply button.
- Wait for a while as the process completes.
- You will get the details of the result and if the process is successful, you have now removed license verification from your desired Android app.