As you may know about Lucky Patcher that how useful app it is. You can do all those things which ordinarily you can’t do with your Android device. Along with that, Lucky Patcher also makes it easier for you to experience games and apps in a better way.
Along with other things, Lucky Patcher allows you to make In-app Purchases from games/apps without even paying a single penny for it! You just have to do a few things and you will be able to make free in-app purchases.
How to make free In-App Purchases with Lucky Patcher?
Before you proceed any further, you should know that this requires your Android device to be rooted. So, if you don’t want to root your Android device, then you should look elsewhere as root is must for this process.
If you have already rooted your device and installed Lucky Patcher on your device, you should skip Step 1 and 2.
- Root your Android device to start the process. The root process is different for different smartphones, so, search on the Internet according to your device model.
- Download the Lucky Patcher App from our website and install it. (You can read here on How to Install Lucky Patcher App)
- Once installed, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- You need to apply the patches before you can install the modded Google Play. Read more about How to Apply Patches to Android using Lucky Patcher?
- After you have applied the patches, open the Lucky Patcher app and Install the Modded Google Play Store. (Read More about How to Install the Modded Google Play Store)
- Launch the desired app/game through Lucky Patcher.
- While the app/game loads up, you will get an error saying “Unable to connect to Android market billing” so, you need to close and re-launch the game again from Lucky Patcher.
- After you re-launch the game, head over to the shop to make any in-app purchases.
- When you will tap on any purchase, a popup will show. Just tap on Yes.
- You have now successfully made the in-app purchase without any payment.