Lucky Patcher is one of the most useful apps for Android OS out there. It allows you to do a lot of things including removing license verification, removing ads from apps, and make in-app purchases for free.
To make in-app purchases, you need the Modded Google Play Store, which will allow you to make in-app purchases for any app/game without any problem.
How to install the Modded Google Play Store with Lucky Patcher?
Before you proceed any further, you should know that this requires your Android device to be rooted. So, if you don’t want to root your Android device, then you should look elsewhere as root is must for this process.
If you have already rooted your device and installed Lucky Patcher on your device, you should skip Step 1 and 2.
- Root your Android device to start the process. The root process is different for different smartphones, so, search on the Internet according to your device model.
- Download the Lucky Patcher App from our website and install it. (You can read here on How to Install Lucky Patcher App)
- Once installed, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- You need to apply the patches before you can install the modded Google Play. Read more about How to Apply Patches to Android using Lucky Patcher?
- After you have applied the patches, open the Lucky Patcher app and select Toolbox from the bottom menu.
- Select “Install Modded Google Play Store”.
- If you already have Google Play Store Installed(most of us), then you should select the option “Install Google Play as User App”.
- However, if you don’t have the Google Play Store installed, you will have to install Google services first and then Modded Play Store.
- Select the latest version of Modded Google Play and tap on Install.
- A confirmation pop up will show asking you to confirm. Tap on Yes.
- Wait for a while as the installation process is underway.
- You will now receive a confirmation that Modded Google Play Store has been installed!
After you have installed the Modded Google Play Store, you will be able to make in-app purchases for free.