Lucky Patcher is a really great app and has patches for most of the apps, but sometimes you may find an app that may not have a patch available on the Lucky Patcher app.
In that case, you will have to download and import custom patches to the Lucky Patcher app. Once you do so, you will be able to patch that app using Lucky Patcher and enjoy the app/game without the in-game purchases.
There are actually three different methods by which you can import custom patches to the Lucky Patcher app.
Method 1 (Importing the custom patch in .Ipzip using File Manager)
- Browse for custom patches on Lucky Patcher’s website.
- Find your desired custom patch and download it in .Ipzip format.
- Once you download the desired custom patch, locate it on your Android device(File Manager) and open it with Lucky Patcher.
- It will automatically import the custom patch.
- Restart the Lucky Patcher app to find the newly added custom patch.
Method 2 (Importing the custom patch in .Ipzip using the Lucky Patcher App)
- After you download the custom patch from Lucky Patcher’s Website, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- Open the downloaded file with Lucky Patcher.
- It will automatically import the custom patch into the app.
- Restart the Lucky Patcher app to use the newly added custom patch.
Method 3 (Importing the custom patch in .zip format)
- If you have the custom patch in .zip format then you can also import it.
- Extract the custom patch in .zip format.
- Once the files extracted, copy the required files to the destination folder.
- You find out about the destination folder about each app from inside the app from the About section of the app.