Are you tired of seeing those constant annoying and boring ads while you are using your favorite Android App/Game? Yes, we too are tired of those ads.
They constantly pop up from nowhere and ruin the experience. Especially the popups that
However, if you have Lucky Patcher app then you are in luck. Lucky Patcher is an extremely useful app which will help you to remove all those annoying ads from your favorite Android App/Game.
All you need is a rooted Android device with Lucky Patcher app installed.
How To Block Ads On Android Apps with Lucky Patcher?
Before you proceed any further, you should know that this requires your Android device to be rooted. So, if you don’t want to root your Android device, then you should look elsewhere as root is must for this process.
If you have already rooted your device and installed Lucky Patcher on your device, you should skip Step 1 and 2.
- Root your Android device to start the process. The root process is different for different smartphones, so, search on the Internet according to your device model.
- Download the Lucky Patcher App from our website and install it. (You can read here on How to Install Lucky Patcher App)
- Once installed, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- It will show you the list of all the apps installed on your device. Select the app for which you want to Remove Ads.
- After you select that app, you will see different options there. Select “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Select “Remove Google Ads”.
- All the options will be chosen by default. Just tap on Apply to start the process.
- Wait for a while as the process completes.
- You will get the details of the result and if the process is successful, you have now removed the ads from the desired app/game.
You should keep in mind that now all the advertisements can be removed by this method as some ads are natively build into the app and can’t be removed.