1. How To Install Lucky Patcher App?Installing Lucky Patcher is easy and it will only take a few minutes of your time. Your device must be rooted so you can enjoy the full functionalities of the Lucky Patcher App. You can read our tutorial on How to Install Lucky Patcher App?
2. How Can I Root My Android Device?There are many apps out there which allow you to root your device in just a few seconds instead of long procedures through PC. We recommend rooting through apps such as KingoRoot.
3. Does Lucky Patcher Have Any iOS App?Unfortunately, Lucky Patcher isn’t available on iOS. You won’t be able to find a working version of the app. Most of the version that you will find will either be fake or full of malware. So, it is better to stick with the Android version.
4. Is There Any Alternative To Lucky Patcher?There are some alternatives available out there to Lucky Patcher, but they aren’t as useful as Lucky Patcher and most of them are full of malware and ad-ware so, it is better you stick to Lucky Patcher.
5. Why Lucky Patcher Is Not Working?If you found Lucky Patcher to be not working then it would be that the apk that you download isn’t a real one and is full of malware. We recommend that you download Lucky Patcher Official APK from our website. Before installation, make sure that your device is rooted in order for the app to work correctly. You can read our tutorial on How to Install Lucky Patcher App? If the problem still persists, try rebooting your device.
6. Why Does Lucky Patcher Can’t Modify Online Games?Online Games usually run through the servers and are regularly maintained by the developers who developed the games. There is an online connection and all of your data is stored on servers online. Not to mention the frequent updates that those games get. Therefore, it is not possible to modify online games using Lucky Patcher.
7. What Does ODEX In Lucky Patcher Mean?ODEX files are part of every APK that you install. Every app has its own ODEX files that are hidden so, no one should mess with them. They load in the background and help the app to perform in an optimum state. With root access, Lucky Patcher allows you to edit the ODEX files directly or Lucky Patcher can edit it for you. However, if you edit ODEX files then the app can crash, may not work and you will end up losing your data. Before you edit ODEX files, make sure that a backup is made. If you don’t have any idea about ODEX files, it is not recommended to mess with them.
8. How To Block Ads With Lucky Patcher?Blocking Ads with Lucky Patcher is easy. All you need is root access along with Lucky Patcher App installed. Read our tutorial on How to Block Ads With Lucky Patcher?
9. How to Remove License Verification with Lucky Patcher?License Verification removal can be done both with rooted and non-rooted devices. To remove License Verification on rooted devices with Lucky Patcher, read our tutorial How to Remove License Verification Apps with Lucky Patcher? To remove License Verification on non-rooted devices with Lucky Patcher, read our tutorial How to Remove License Verification Apps with Lucky Patcher? (No Root)
10. How to Block Ads with Lucky Patcher?To Block Ads With Lucky Patcher, read our tutorial on How to Block Ads with Lucky Patcher?
11. How to move User Apps to System Apps with Lucky Patcher?To move User Apps to System Apps with Lucky Patcher, read our tutorial on How to move User Apps to System Apps with Lucky Patcher?
12. How To Download & Import Custom Patches?To Download & Import Custom Patches With Lucky Patcher, read our tutorial on How To Download & Import Custom Patches?
13. How to Clone Apps with Lucky Patcher?To Clone Apps With Lucky Patcher, read our tutorial on How to Clone Apps with Lucky Patcher?
14. How to Delete Lucky Patcher?If you wanna remove Lucky Patcher from your device, read our guide on How you can Delete Lucky Patcher and all of its data?